- Register an account
- Getting started - What is Sportlyzer?
- Different roles: coach, manager, athlete and parent
- The difference between coach and manager
- Edit your personal settings and profile
- Manager role
- Is it possible for parents to pay for several children with one payment?
- I have archived an athlete, but he/she is still showing up when I'm marking attendance. Why?
- What is Sportlyzer Parent App?
- Online membership registration form
- How much does it cost?
- Who can see my personal data?
Managers & Coaches
- How can I archive athletes?
- Access information about archived users
- Import members from Excel
- Manage training groups
- Add members one by one
- Difference between virtual and active athletes
- Getting started with the Calendar
- Import your team's games and competitions
- Create season plans
- Share calendars with your club members
- Create a single workout or event
- Using the calendar widget
- Send reminders for unpaid invoices
- Getting started with Invoices
- Invoicing settings
- Set fees and create invoices for groups
- Create projects
- Create single invoice for athletes
- Training feedback (to/from athletes/coaches)
- Plan training
- Training analysis
- Statistics parameters explained
- Create performance tests
- Offline training planning and plan export
E-mail & SMS
Tips & Tricks
- Move multiple athletes into a group
- Assign coaches to groups
- Send message to groups
- Mark attendance on Coach Diary
- Access your training calendar on your smartphone
- Add attachments to emails