We recognize that setting up the player database in Sportlyzer can be a time-consuming task, often taking hours or even days. To simplify this process, you can empower your players to contribute to their own data entry.
Here's how to do it:
- Navigate to the "Preferences" section of Sportlyzer.
- Select "Membership registration form settings" and click the "Edit" button.
- Configure the form to gather the information your club requires.
- Click "Save".
- Return to "Membership registration form settings" and click the "Edit" button again.
- Copy the preview link and distribute it to all players in your club.
- As applications start arriving, you'll receive notifications indicated by the bell icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the bell icon, select a name, and you'll be redirected to the pending users page, where you can approve new members.