Export data from your membership database into an Excel file to share it with necessary organizations or use it for bulk edit.
Please note that only managers have full access to all the groups and athletes in the club. Coaches can only access information about their training groups and use basic export.
If all you need is just a list of all names, emails, etc, the simple export is all you need to look for.
- Navigate to the "Athletes"-page.
- If you only want to export one training group you can select this group next to the search box.
- Select the athletes you want to export by selecting the checkbox left to the name.
- Click on "Export" on the top-left of the list.
- Select the export option you like and download the Excel file.
Navigate to the "Reports" -page and click on "Start export now".
- Select the groups you wish to export
- Click on "+ Add filter" to set specific export filters. You can do it if you want to export only female or male members, only coaches, only members from a certain age range, etc.
- Click on "Next" to continue
- Choose which data you want to export. You have to select at least one f the fields.
- Click on "Export" to save the file on your computer
That's it. If you plan to edit the athlete list file you exported, you can always upload it back to Sportlyzer to update your online database as well.