Besides managing the monthly membership fees on Sportlyzer, you can create custom invoices for equipment sales, consulting, etc. as well.
Navigate to the "Invoicing"-page and click on “+ Add” and "Single invoice" in the top right.
In the pop-up window:
- Choose "Other person" as recipient. Name and email of the recipient are compulsory (your accountant will appreciate it as well).
- Choose the type of invoice. It can be a one-time invoice or invoice for one of your created projects. If you choose "Existing project" then select the project from the next drop-down menu.
- Enter the date and the due date (days) for the invoice.
- Write the explanation for the article, enter the quantity and price, and choose the VAT % from the drop-down menu. Your club’s default VAT % has to be set beforehand in the club’s billing info.
- Click on "Add item" to create a new row.
- Toggle if the prices you set include VAT or if VAT should be added to them.
- Check the "Send invoices now" if you wish to send the invoices to recipients upon saving.
- Save the invoice.
Go to the “Invoices” tab to see all created invoices, or start managing a single project or training group.