The Calendar allows coaches and managers to create recurring workout plans (season plans) for an extended period of time.
To start, navigate to the Calendar and click on "+ Add" from the top right. From this dropdown select "Add recurring plan". Alternatively, you can add single workouts and events to the Calendar (see how).
Click on "Add plan" from the pop-up window (you can see already running and ended recurring plans from this window as well).
You can either review all current plans for your training groups, or (in the top-right) you can select to "Add new plan". When you add a new plan.
- Choose the training group you wish to add a plan to
- Choose the time period for the plan
- Enter the day, start time, sport (activity), and duration
- Add location (we suggest you add a location that has previously been created in the club settings)
- Add coaches (start typing, then choose from list) - you can only add people who have been assigned as coaches in your club
- Add notes, if necessary
- Click on "+ Add workout" to add a new row
- Save your progress