Downloading the report on coaches' attendance in the training sessions that they instruct is quite simple, but you need to follow certain steps to be able to do that.
- Change the roles of the coach whose attendance you wish to track by adding them Athlete/ Player role.
- Go to Staff - Click on 'More' button - Select 'Edit staff rights and set groups'
- Tick Player (but don't remove other roles) and click on Save
2. After that, you need to add the coach as a member of the group that they train.
- Go to Groups - Click on 'More' button - Select 'Set members'
- Use the search box to quickly find the coach - Mark the coach - Click on Save
3. Now, you're ready to download the report on your coaches attendance.
- Go to Reports
- Under Attendance report, choose the time frame, group & select to create the report for 'Only coaches'
- Click on 'Create report'
That's it! Now you can follow these steps with all the coaches whose attendance you are interested in.